Now Taking Deposits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now Taking Deposits

Post by Earle on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:09 pm

Okay, things are finally in the final stages of preparation. I am now taking deposits for the June 2009 trip. While the land portion of the trip has been finalized, the air is still in question, and I am working with my Tour Director to get the best package from the airline. As such, it is impossible to book an airline ticket without deposit, hence why I am opening things up. The money collected, $500.00 per person, is being held as a good faith deposit and will be applied towards the air as soon as it is available. It is my hope to have the final cost and start booking flights later next week.

I will not be at school tomorrow, Friday the 7th, but will of course be taking deposits starting Monday. I'll post a preliminary schedule here shortly.

Earle
Admin

View user profile http://aeneas.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Now Taking Deposits

Post by Seary on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:34 pm

I got my deposit in Smile CANT WAIT!!
Seary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Earle on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm

So far we have 8 spots accounted for. I know there are a great many who will hopefully act on this next week.

As for those who gave deposit checks, know that I am holding onto them until I act on the air group. That can't happen until I have at least 10 persons signed up. I will inform each person who gave me a deposit check when i will be cashing them, which will also coincide with the first big meeting to go over the tour. I will announce to each class when the date is known, and parents should attend.

Start practicing your Italian!

Ciao!

P.S. Here is the itinerary for those who lost or didn't get a copy

Earle
Admin

View user profile http://aeneas.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top