Bricked PS3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bricked PS3

Post by Harvey_D on Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:08 pm

So guys, If I told you I would be able to play with you after you got your ps3, it will have to wait till after Christmas when I am to send in my Ps3 to sony and have them fix it for me. Its kinda like the RRoD but not the exact same. This one is from like a messed up hard drive or something and it over heats and when that happens it becomes bricked. When you turn it on, it will go green like normal, then yellow, and then it will go to a flashing red but nothign will happen on the screen. It makes me sad because I am bored out of my mind now and I wont be able to fix it till after Christmas because I have to pay 150 and I still have to buy some gifts. =(

Harvey_D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bricked PS3

Post by Leezard (Bob) on Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:04 pm

Proud to say my Wii has never had any hardware failures.
Leezard (Bob)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey_D on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Either has mine lol, just my Ps3, but apparently only 1% of all ps3 have failed so far, so I just got unlucky, as for the people with RRoD, get owned

Harvey_D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seary on Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Mine hasnt good sir Smile
Seary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:01 pm

Neither of my PS3's have had that happen. Get a cooling fan, it fits right on the side. Ever since i got one, neither has overheated, as opposed to the twice a day overheating that happened when i first got it Smile
Ian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvey_D on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 pm

Where can I pick one up, and how much was it, cause I still have to pay the 150 for Sony to fix that shizzzz. After I get it back I will pick a cooling fan, but I'm not sure if it was from overheat because I dont think my ps3 has overheated yet. I think it might of been the hard drive crapping out

Harvey_D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian on Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:14 pm

Look up the Nyko Intercooler for the PS3. Its pretty much a snap on fan, and the cool thing is that you can control how fast the fan runs and it has a power switch on it so you dont have to reach behind the playstation to turn it off or on.
It runs between like 15-30$ i think.

And if you dont get one, you could always put yer ps3 in the vertical position to allow better air circulation.
Ian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum