Links for catapult building

Go down

Links for catapult building

Post by Earle on Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:38 pm

For the Roman catapult, you want what used to be called an "onager" (which meant 'mule' b/c it kicked when fired like one)

And for building a trebuchet....

Testing engineering differences...



Posts : 424
Join date : 2008-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum