Future Plans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future Plans

Post by Earle on Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:34 am

I am currently in discussion with Carolina (our previous guide from EF Tours) to work out a future trip in June of '09. The itinerary will be roughly as follows:

Day 1: Depart US (prob Sat)
Day 2: Arrive Rome early am, take train to Bay of Naples
Day 3: Pompeii and Sorrento
Day 4: Capri (and possibly Ischia or Solfatara)
Day 5: Herculaneum and Walk to Crater of Mt. Vesuvius
Day 6: Depart for Rome in the am via train; Explore the Colosseum and Roman Forums
Day 7: Vatican
Day 8: Walk Rome: Circus Maximus, Tiber River, Campo di Fiori (lunch), Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps
Day 9: Relax and Shop
Day 10: Return Home

The price is trying to be kept as low as possible, without compromising quality in regards to food and hotels. Payment and possible insurance will be listed as soon as it becomes available.

I encourage everyone to get their passport now, don't wait. It has taken some people only a few weeks to get it, while others--months. Don't delay. The total number of spots available has not been determined. They will be offered as a first deposit, first reserved. Those that miss the first wave will still pay the deposit, but will be refunded in full if a spot does not open up.

Students have to of had me as a teacher in order to go. Exceptions are rare. Just because you have had me for a teacher does not mean you automatically can go. If you have not shown yourself as responsible in class, then I will not risk taking you overseas. Bear that in mind.

For those who do go, you will have the time of your life!
Earle
Admin

View user profile http://aeneas.forumandco.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top